QUICK REF NAV BAR
Sales and Email: email@example.com
• Producing The World's Smallest Supercritical CO2 Rankine Cycle Developers System
• Use 95 Percent Of The World's Available Waste Heat For Fuel Source
• Use Heat Above 31 C or 89 F To Make Power
• TriboElectric Electrostatic Precipitation Oil Recovery System (CO2 Systems)
• Videos of our technology at: vimeo.com/infinityturbine
Introducing the IT Micro Supercritical CO2 Rankine Cycle Demonstrator
Now Available for Educational and Inventors
Testing and Development Platform
Available as a prototype testing platform, Infinity has developed a micro-sized CO2 system which demonstrates Supercritical CO2 Rankine Cycle (phase change flow cycle). The high pressure filter housing (off-the-shelf) used as the expander vessel, can also be used with TriboGen, or a combination of a turbine (not included since we don’t have millions to develop it) and static electricity harvesting system. Our hybrid food-grade plastic elements can also be used, for electrostatic precipitation (ESP), if you have particulates entrained in the gas flow. This is to demonstrate the potential of the Supercritical CO2 Rankine Cycle as a point-of-use distributed power generation technology using low grade heat via CO2.
While we show some examples of CO2 turbine rotors, we don’t have millions to test and develop the technology, so we’re just offering the flow platform. High pressure CO2 requires complex nozzle and turbine rotor design which will accommodate flow. On a small scale, it requires technology beyond which we have funding for.